In The Shower
- Bricor makes a great 1.0 gpm shower head ($50).
Stanford University is retrofitting all of its dorm showers with these heads, saving 12 million gallons of water a year, for a 3 month payback!
- Ripple Products makes hourglass (and digital) timers to let you know when shower time is over.
- Toto makes the best low-flow toilets, according to the plumbers at the University of Richmond.
- The University of Richmond has had the best experiences with Sloan waterfree urinals, saying Falcon is a distant second.
- Harvard recommends using the EcoTech urinal cartridge.
Author: Nick Enge
Contributors: Nathan G. (Harvard), George S. (U. of Richmond)
Have something to add to this page? Submit your idea below!
Please remember to cite your sources.